I hacked my hana v3 mini

This is my first post so be gentle!

what I have done is modify my hana mini that came with a 1200mah battery to house an 18650 battery. I am using the 3100 mah flat tops.

The process is fairly simple; a few patient hours with a dremel constantly watching my work, and then the electrical.

I removed the LiPo cells and cut the leads, then soldiered some small cooler plates to the ends and rand them to the old points.

The tricky part was insulating the positive lead. I used epoxy as that is commonly what is used for circuit boards.

Enjoy! This things a beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

There are no comments yet, add one below.

Leave a Comment